Scientific design allows baby’s colour perception to be divided into 3 stages.
The first stage：To train children’s ability of understanding and identifying color.
second stage：To cultivate kids’ feeling about the color and cultivate keen observation and the initial formation of aesthetic concepts.
The third phase：To develop children’s visual ability to differentiate the gradual color and establish the initial aesthetic concept of art through the color depth, shades of change.
- Material: Wooden
- Color: Colourful
- Small box:3 pairs of three original color card: red, yellow, blue installed in a wooden box inside. Each color card has
- edge. So it is easy to hold it.
- Small box size:8.7cm*8.7cm*4.6cm
- Middle box：11 pairs of color tablets: red, yellow, blue, orange, green, purple, brown, pink, gray, black and white. Each color card has edge. So it is easy to hold it.
- Middle box size:23cm*8.7cm*4.6cm
- Big box:Large wooden box with 63 color cards, on behalf of the red, yellow, blue, orange, green, purple, brown, pink, gray nine colors, each color is divided into seven levels. Each color card has edge. So it is easy to hold it.
- Big box size:23cm*23cm*4.6cm
- Card Size: 6.8cm*3.7cm*1cm
- Manual measurement, please allow 1-3cm error.
- Due to possible differences in the color of the computer monitor settings, I hope you can understand.